The position of Subcontractor Network Partner is a 1099 position that performs residential delivery, assembly and/or service jobs as needed in the designated geographic area assigned.
• Complete residential delivery and/or assembly jobs, service calls, and pm services.
• Report required information to the National Field Support Center, via the queue, as prescribed.
• Ensure helpers are available for any jobs requiring two or more people.
• Drive sales through customer service, adhere to company programs, and meet customer expectations.
• Uphold company standards and procedures.
• Travel to multiple customer locations to perform jobs or to pick up merchandise.
• Complete invoice for billing purposes/daily payment processing.
• Attend all required conference calls.
• 2 years of Retail or industry related experience.
• Excellent customer service and communication skills.
• General skills in MS Office.
• Valid driver’s license.
• Required availability including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Ability to provide an acceptable background.
• Ability to pass a drug screen.
• Must have required tools.
Piece Work Commission/1099